Environmental Impact Assessment, Ecological Engineering, Environmental Management, Control Engineering in Surface Water Pollution.
Biofilm in surface water;
Biofilm applicaiton in surfacewater;
Environmental engineering in polluted surfacewater.
1.Zhang Chengyan, Cheng Xiaoying*, Wang Jianjun, et al. Spatial-temporal variations of alkaline phosphatase activity in the Kuilei Lake and their influencing factors[J]. Chinese Journal of Applied and Environmental Biology, 2013, 19 (3): 489-494.
2.Cheng Xiaoying, Bu Weizhi, Zhang Ming, et al. Buffering effect of riparian zone of Taihu Lake [J]. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2013, 7 (10): 3813-3820.
3.Bu Weizhi, Zhang Guangsheng, Zhang Ming, Zhou Yuhong, Yang Haofei, Cheng Xiaoying*. Analysis on the buffering effect of the lake area in Taihu Lake. Journal of Safety and Environment, 2013 (5), 129-134.
4.Zhang Guangsheng, Zhang Ming, Pu Peimin, Bu Weizhi, Raymond Wong, Cheng Xiaoying*. Pilot study on electrolysis-macrophyte-soft isolated belt composite technology for treatment of heavy polluted river. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2013,7 (11), 4225-4230.
5.Long Rui, Zhang Ming, Zhang Guangsheng, Cheng Xiaoying*. Effects of Mn and Cd and Their Combination on Growth and Physiological and Biochemical Characteristics of Elodea nutttallii. Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 2014,33 (6), 1112-1117.
6.Yang Haofei, Cheng Xiaoying*. Research on removal of phosphorus in heavily polluted river by electrolysis method [J] .Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2014, 8 (8): 3119-3124.
7.Cheng Xiaoying, Yong Jiajun. The acute response of Elodea nuttallii on nitrate nitrogen, phosphorus stress [J]. Journal of Safety and Environment, 2014, 14 (6): 336-340.
8.Yu Shan, Zhang Guangsheng, Cheng Xiaoying*. Effects of lead stress on the plant physiological and biochemical and nitrogen and phosphorus metabolism key enzyme [J]. Journal of Safety and Environment, 2016, 16 (1): 372-376.
9.Li Wanlu, Zhang Guangsheng, Cheng Xiaoying*. Effects of Cd2+, Cu2+, Zn2+, Pb2+ on growth stress of Potamogeton crispus L. and its response mechanism [J]. Journal of food science and biotechnology, 2016, 35 (9): 1001-1007.
10.Dai Lizhou, Cheng Xiaoying*, Yu Shan, et al. Inhibitory effects of organic solvent extract from Nasturtium officinale on Microcystis aeruginosa associated with isolation of the allelochemical ingredients [J] .Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 2015, 35 (12): 4159-4168.
11.Dai Lizhou, Cheng Xiaoying*. Effects of watercress on the growth and physiological characteristics of Microcystis aeruginosa [J]. Journal of Safety and Environment, 2016, 16 (3): 378-383.
12.Yong Jiajun, Cheng Xiaoying*. Enrichment and Characterization of A Denitrifying Bacteria Consortium from Lihe River's Sediment [J]. Environmental Science, 2015 (6): 2232-2238.
13.Yong Jiajun, Cheng Xiaoying*. Enrichments of AOB composite flora in Lihe River's sediment and changes of bacterial community structure in the process. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2015, 11 (11): 5173-5181.
14.Zhang Chengyan, Cheng Xiaoying*, Dong Hailiang, et al. Preparation of n-Alkanes in Sediments of Kusai Lake and Their Paleoenvironmental Significance [J]. Geological Science and Technology Information, 2015 (1): 72-77.
Mu Yanan, Cheng Xiaoying*. Extraction of Extracellular Polymers from Natural Biofilms[J]. Journal of Food Science and Biotechnology, 2017 (5).
1) Study on the annual purification mechanism of the rhizosphere nitrogen and phosphorus bacteria in aquatic plants in eutrophic water, Jiangsu Natural Science Foundation (BK2007542), preside
2) Ecosystem restoration and aquatic vegetation recover in Meiliang Bay and Shiba wan Lakeside, Jiangsu Taihu Lake Special Project (BS2007124), preside
3) Study on the purification mechanism of rhizosphere nitrogen and phosphorus bacteria of aquatic plants, Ministry of Education Development Center (20070295010), preside
4) Study on the interaction between hydrological process and phosphine migration in the water and land crossing, National key laboratory, preside
5) Construction of urban ecological water system and water quality maintenance technology and demonstration, Major Water Projects of the State (2009ZX07101-009-001), participate
6) Ecological reconstruction technology and engineering demonstration of the lakeside environment in enterprise exit area, Major Projects of National Science and Technology (2012ZX07101-013-04), participate
7) Construction of healthy water system in urbanization area and comprehensive integration of water and environmental quality assurance technology, Major Projects of National Science and Technology (2014ZX07305003), participate
1)Multi-functional ecological floating bed frame, Cheng Xiaoying et al., License Number: 201120141863.2, 2011.11
2)A system and method of nitrogen and phosphorus removal from heavy polluted rivers, Cheng Xiaoying et al., License Number: 104016532 A，2014.9
3)A rainwater purification system, Cheng Xiaoying et al., License Number: 204058070 U，2014.12
4)A collection and purification system for rainwater runoff in urban inland rivers, Cheng Xiaoying et al., License Number: 204040162 U, 2014.12
5)A reactor immobilizing nitrogen circulating bacteria, Cheng Xiaoying et al., License Number: 201720269254.2, 2017.9
6)A device based on biological rotating disc for the in-situ treatment of river and lake water, Cheng Xiaoying et al., License Number: 201720526624.6，2017.11
1)Comprehensive treatment technology and application for eutrophic water body. China Business Association Science and Technology Award, Second prize, 2013, No.4
2)Demonstration test of ecological restoration in water quality in Hongfeng Lake, Guiyang Science and Technology Award, Second prize, 2011, No.5