1. Modern water pollution control and Practice
2. Foundation of environmental protection equipments.
1. Separation of high-value products from second resources by ionic liquids
2. Preatreatment of lignocellulosic biomasses by ionic liquids
1. Y. Deng, S. Morrissey, N. Gathegood, P. Husson, A. A. H. Padua, M. F. Costa Gomes, The Presence of Functional Groups Key for Biodegradation on Physico-Chemical Properties of Ionic Liquids: Effect on Gas Solubility. ChemSusChem（IF 7.475）, 2010, 3 (3), 377-385。
2. Y. Deng, P. Husson, J. Jacquemin, V. L. Kett, C. Hardacre, M. F. Costa Gomes, Volumetric Properties and Enthalpies of Solution of Alcohols CkH2k+1OH (k = 1, 2, 6) in 1-Methyl-3-Alkylimidazolium Bis-(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide ([C1CnIm][NTf2] n = 2, 4, 6, 8, 10) Ionic Liquids, J. Chem. Thermodyn. (IF 2.297), 2011, 43 (11), 1708-1718。
3. Y. Deng, P. Husson, A. M. Delort, P. Besse-Hoggan, M. Sancelme, M. F. Costa Gomes, Influence of an Oxygen-Functionalization on the Physicochemical Properties of Ionic Liquids: Density, Viscosity, and Carbon Dioxide Solubility as a Function of Temperature, J. Chem. Eng. Data (IF 2.004), 2011, 56 (11), 4194-4202。
4. Y. Deng, P. Besse-Hoggan, M. Sancelme, A. M. Delort, P. Husson, M. F. Costa Gomes, Influence of Oxygen Functionalities on the Environmental Impact of Imidazolium Based Ionic Liquids, J. Hazard. Mater (IF 3.925), 2011, 198, 165-174。
5. Y. Deng, P. Besse-Hoggan, P. Husson, M. Sancelme, A. M. Delort, P. Stepnowski, M. Paszkiewicz, M. Gołębiowski, M. F. Costa Gomes, Relevant parameters for assessing the environmental impact of some pyridinium, ammonium and pyrrolidinium based ionic liquids. Chemosphere (IF 3.137), 2012, 89 (3), 327-333。
6. Y. Deng, I. Beadham, M. Ghavre, M. F. Costa Gomes, N. Gathergood, P. Husson, B. Légeret, B. Quilty, M. Sancelmeab, P. Besse-Hoggan, When can ionic liquids be considered readily biodegradable? Biodegradation pathways of pyridinium, pyrrolidinium and ammonium-based ionic liquids. Green Chem. (IF 8.02), 2015, 17, 1479-1491.
7. Y. Deng, I. Beadham, J. Wu, X. D. Chen, L. Hu, J. Gu, Chronic effects of the ionic liquid [C4mim][Cl] towards the microalga Scenedesmus quadricauda, Environ. Pollut. (IF 4.143), 2015, 204, 248-255.
1. Environmental process and structure-activity relationship of ionic liquids in fresh water environment, Jiangsu Natural Science Foundation.
2. Development of experimentation area for biomass energy, Kunshan science and technology special fund for construction of sustainable developmental experimentation area
1. A preparation and application method of microalgae culture medium, patent number: ZL 201110408664.8. Deng Yun, Gu Jun, Zou Zhigang. The date of authorization: June 4, 2014.
2. A device for determining the solubility of gas, patent number: ZL 201320627746.6. Deng Yun, Gu Jun, Zou Zhigang. The date of authorization: March 19, 2014.
3. A method for predicting the octanol / water distribution coefficient of ionic liquids, patent number: ZL201210181904.X. Deng Yun, Zhang Bin, Zhu Kai, Gu Jun, Zou Zhigang. The date of authorization: January 14, 2015.
4. A device for determining the solubility of gas and its application, application number: 201310475541.5 Deng Yun, Gu Jun, Zou Zhigang. The date of authorization: 22 01, 2014.
5. A rapid method to determine the lipid content of microalgae, application number: 201610394618.X. Deng Yun, Xie Lijuan, Ruan Wen right. Date of application: 2016.11.16